•Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
• Relevant communication skills in Arabic, French and English
• Previous experience with Navision software is a must
• Has 3 to 5 years of experience in Management or Operations Management
• Perform a periodic inventory analysis for each store and use that analysis coupled with sales figures to determine the optimal stock
• Manage the quantity needed to each store and its delivery time in order to optimize store stock and to build sales figures without overstocking with coordination with the brand manager.
• Follow up on stock: inventories, receiving and transfers, stock amendments, update new merchandise, pricelist, discount and returns.
• Handle the pricing & dispatching of merchandise between the stores.
• Work with the brand manager for the reorders
• Organize stock and dispatching of good in a streamlined and controlled manner
• Coordinate the dispatches of the brands between all the locations (in case of reorders)
• Manage the warehouse operation.
• Monitor stock levels at various branches and assists in reallocating merchandises according to sales statistics.
• Follow up on daily operations of all the stores including the coordination with IT (hardware, software) and technical problems
• Update and improve the software (Navision)
• Follow up the loyalty Card procedure: execution and maintenance.
• Assessment and Evaluation for all the Operation Department team
• Cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss, monitoring the shrinkage and company’s expenses.
• Review shops sales numbers in order to determine whether or not the store is meeting its goals
• Develop a plan to suggest to management on what each location can improve in order to maximize profits and reduce loss.