• Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
• Relevant communication skills in Arabic, French and English
• Previous experience with Navision software is a must
• Has 5 to 8 years of experience in retail or Operations Management
• Perform a periodic inventory analysis for each store and use that analysis coupled with sales figures to determine the optimal stock
• Manage the quota quantity of each shop and its delivery time in order to optimize the shop stock and to build sales figures without overstocking with coordination with the brand manager.
• Follow up on stock: inventories, receiving and transfers, stock amendments, update new merchandise, pricelist, discount and returns.
• Work with the brand manager for the reorders
• Organize stock and dispatching of goods in a streamlined and controlled manner
• Manage the warehouse operation: goods reception, transfers...
• Monitor stock levels at various branches and assists in reallocating merchandises according to sales statistics.
• Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
• Follow up on daily operations of all the stores including the coordination with IT (hardware, software) and technical problems
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services between the shops, accounting, commercial department with the operation team
• Update and improve the software (Navision)
• Database management (items creations, purchase orders, retail prices…)
• Follow up the loyalty Card procedure: execution and maintenance.
• Assessment and Evaluation for all the Operation Department team.
• Managing the employee’s attendance report of the company
• Control all the paid holidays, Annual leave, on the schedule table in coordination with the branches
• Management of the consumables
• Management of the company assets (cars, shops, renovation, maintenance)
• Cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss
• Develop a plan to suggest to management on what each location can improve in order to maximize profits and reduce loss.