• Navision Software Knowledge is a plus.
• Years of experience between: 5 and 10
• English or French needed.
• Foreign Suppliers: Statement reconciliation, Payment (swift follow up, prepare closing account per due date, check payments prepared by logistics, Etc…)
• Update Foreign Suppliers Payment terms per season. Creating new suppliers and Customers on System and controlling each end of month customers balances.
• Bail Contracts (New and Old Centers Agreements follow up + Renewal contracts + Fees and legal issues follow up +Renovation follow up + new store legal and cost follow up …)
• Governmental Taxes (Municipality taxes + VAT + Taxes on salaries + other taxes + De-tax …)
• Coordination with Auditors: Responsible for Audit Report Action follow up and on delivering the requested reports on time, Responsible of end of year closing with auditors & on system, Responsible on delivering end of year data without any delay, follow up on financial reports and end of year fiscal (for banks, guarantee society, government…)
• Supervises all accounting transactions: make sure all entries are up to date no delay. Check dimensions allocation on system every quarter in addition to the vat report dimensions.
• Bank Reconciliation, follow up on bank loans and credit cards, prepare bank letters, follow up on wires, checks ...
• Insurance follow up for branches, main office, workmen compensation, cars, money in transit …
• Follow up on phone expenses (invoices, new line, line cancelling, phone limits…)
• Fixed asset and depreciation table update, End of year social security provision table preparation and entry, Expenses table update for audit.
• Follow up renewal: chamber of commerce yearly registration, رخصة نقل, CNSS clearance paper…
• Control & Assist accountant colleague work: Cash/JV’S/Suppliers and Vendor Accounts/CCM...
• Time Management of Accountant task list.
• Prepare monthly Payrolls (Basic +Transport+ Commissions + Clothing allowances).
• Follow up new employees legal papers (addresses, ifedet sakan, ifedet khedmet, ID…)
• Monthly Follow up Annual Leave and paid Holiday.
• Prepare Monthly and yearly CNSS.
• Prepare and Follow up Legal Contracts employees, social security and ministry of finance papers.
• Prepare leaving papers.
• Prepare requested legal papers for employees.
• Company’s doctor payment and reports follow up and update.
• Coordination with the Lawyer: warnings, legal issues, contracts, yearly minute of meeting, other legal documents needed for company, etc ….