The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers on the shop floor and answering their needs in a timely manner in order to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and achieve optimum sales results.
Rules and Regulations:
- Aware of all the internal rules & regulations of the company with all the technical and administrative details
- Make sure that all the team is well informed about any modification or update done in the guidelines
- Smile and greet all clients with a positive attitude
- Keep a smart personal image (uniform, hygiene, make-up, etc)
- Analyze suitable colors, cuts and designs for client
- Detect client’s needs and always offer an option for purchase to clients. Analyze suitable colors, cuts and designs for client Advising according to her style
- Suggest suitable alternatives for unavailable product without letting down the client’s expectations.
- Assist client needs whether in changing rooms or in the section and pick up after them.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers' requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand's image and coordination standards.
- Replace sales (lists, replenishment, manual restocking).
- Assist/get involved in Display whenever necessary (hanger, folding).…
- Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required (answer the phone, size changes, catalogue references, etc).
We’re always looking for talented team members. Bring your passion and join our fashionable environment where creativity, teamwork, customer focus, and initiative are rewarded.