• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant from a reputable university.
• Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Familiarity with Navision software.
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Exchange to branches.
2. Cash Deposit.
3. Cash exchange needed from bank.
4. Daily turnover table update.
5. Daily POS statement posting & Cash Mistakes.
6. Daily Petty Cash & Data Entry related.
7. Prepare weekly cash needed for the next week.
8. Daily CCM Data Entry (Cash position).
9. Follow up on phone expenses (invoices, new line, line cancelling, phone limits…)
10. Follow up KVA on file excel
11. Fixed Assets.
12. Local suppliers: Statement, Payments, Invoices, check delivery etc.
13. Local Accounts Terms and Agreements.
14. Follow up with Operation Total fuel.
15. Follow up mechanic and insurance for cars.
16. General Expenses (maintenance, advertising, KVA, Ogero , Mtc ,insurance, Etc…)(as purchase invoice)
17. Consumable expenses: daily posting
18. Follow up weekly client aged receivables (customer).
19. Purchase orders: daily posting suppliers shipment purchases.
20. Item charge assignments related to the shipments
21. General journal entry for missing items
22. Consignments posting weekly with payment preparation.
Human resources absence entries - monthly