Operation Manager primary responsibility is to oversee the day to day operations at all departments in the office, to coordinate the work flow and to assign tasks between departments. The Operations Manager reports directly to the General Manager and maintains compliance with established goals.
• Bachelor Degree from a reputable university
• Relevant communication skills in Arabic, French and English
• Has 6 to 8 years of experience in Fashion retail or Operations Management.
• Navision software experience is a must
• Monitor stock levels at various branches and assists in reallocating merchandises according to sales statistics.
• Manage the quota quantity of each shop and its delivery time in order to optimize the shop stock and to build sales figures without overstocking with coordination with the brand manager.
• Follow up on stock: inventories, receiving and transfers, stock amendments, update new merchandise, pricelist, discount and returns.
• Work with the Brand Manager for the reorders; and to follow on local production.
• Manage the warehouse operation: goods reception, transfers, drivers, tailors…
Operations Management :
• Follow up on Ecommerce execution, procedures and launching.
• Follow up on IT (hardware) issues and technical problems.
• Update and improve the software (Navision).
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services between the shops, and the rest of the back-office department.
• Database management (items creations, purchase orders, retail prices…)
• Follow up on loyalty Card program: execution and maintenance/ Gift vouchers …
• Prepare and update company procedures & policies of all departments including retail
• Follow up on local production orders, payment and delivery
Accounting and Finance Management:
• Cost of inventory, operational expenses and inventory loss
• Check the P&L on monthly basis and to review it with the G.M.
• Prepare feasibility studies for new locations.
• Prepare Monthly shops target.
• Develop a plan to improve the operations at Retail stores in order to maximize profits and reduce loss.
• Prepare sales analysis reports per categories per locations to share it with managers.
• Motivate and encourage team members
• Communicate with shop managers on daily basis to ensure a smooth work flow
• Prepare the Monthly schedule and review the weekly schedule per shops.
• Maintain customers complaints and resolve any conflict between the team at office & shops.
• Regular visits to the shops, to ensure that all rules and regulations are implemented.
• Arrange to do first job interview, do the selection and fix appointment for second interview with the G.M.
• Recruitment process and Integration of the staff
• Follow on staff training and assessment with Managers
• Posts job opportunities and contact recruitment agency if needed
• Managing the employee’s sickness with the company doctor
• Warning letter when needed with the company lawyer
• Managing the employee’s attendance report of the company
• Perform periodic assessment and evaluation for all retail team members. As well assessment and Evaluation for all the Operation Department team.